Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Certifiably good

Numbers don't lie!

I decided to risk the judgment of the Gematriculator on my blog. As you may (or may not) know, gematria is a numerological pseudoscience that ascribes meaning to strings of letters or numbers. To my surprise, Halfway There is certifiably a GOOD blog by the standards of the Gematriculator. I'll need to add a dash or two more of evil. Evil! (Where is Sir Simon Milligan when you need him?)

This site is certified 37% EVIL by the Gematriculator

This site is certified 63% GOOD by the Gematriculator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may want to reconsider your desire to be more evil in the eyes of the Gematriculator. Each of "God is non-existant", "belief in God is delusional", and "fuck God" get "1% evil, 99% good".

More good I say! Good!