Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Lies for Xmas

Give the miracle of creation!

The mail brought a wonderful gift idea from Ken Ham of Answers in Genesis. He's worried that I might be puzzled about what to get my closest friends and family members for Christmas. Ham has the perfect solution.
Give a Creation Museum membership, and you'll be giving yourself or your loved ones a gift that will last well beyond the season.
That's the ticket! I can give my nieces and nephews unlimited admission to the Creation Museum, one of the pre-eminent collections of cracked-brain pseudoscientific misconceptions in the known universe.

Thanks, Ken, but I think I'll pass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love the fine print on the side of the "Benefits" chart: "Due to IRS regulations, Creation Museum memberships and passes are not tax-deductible."

Daniel Poehlman said...

How can you say no to such a sweet deal, Zeno? I mean, they've got a dinosaur there that you can ride! They've even got "super special" email offers.